- Search: Check that the radius distance is correct, then either click on the map or
|Address:||400 Van Ness Ave or Mission and Van Ness|
|Parcel:||0787/001 or 0787 001 or 0787-001 or 0787\001 or 0787001|
|Parcel List (comma separated):||3136001, 3136002, 3136018, 3136019 |
|Planning Application Number:||2011.0218 or 2011.0218Q or 2014-000028COA|
- Add Layers to the Map:
Click     to add a layer to the map.
Click     to remove a layer from the map.
Click "Clear Map" to remove all map layers.
- Create Printabe Version:
The main map can be difficult to print or copy into another application (e.g. MS Word). Click the 'Printable Version of the Map' link to create a map that is more easily printed or copied.
- The accuracy of the address and parcel search is limited by the accuracy of the source data: addresses come from the City's Enterprise Addressing System (managed by DBI and DT), parcels come from the Department of Public Works. While both of these sources are generally of high quality they are unlikely to be perfect. The Enterprise Addressing System can occasionally miss unit addresses within rental apartment buildings - in these instances a base address for the entire building will exist but the units may be missing.
- All data are updated every evening.
You can link to the web site through the following URL: http://22.214.171.124/MailingLists
You can also create your own URL to link to which will automate a search. To do this add "?search=" to the URL followed by the text to search for, e.g.:
You can also add a parameter to use a particular buffer distance. To do this add "&buffer=" to the URL followed by the buffer distance you wish to use, e.g.:
The City and County of San Francisco (CCSF) does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or usefulness of any information. CCSF provides this information on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and assumes no responsibility for anyone's use of the information.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without the San Francisco Planning Department's express written consent.
Need More Assistance?
Please contact Mike Wynne (email@example.com), Senior GIS Analyst at the San Francisco Planning Department for further support.
- For questions about using this website, technical feedback or suggestions to improve this site please contact Mike Wynne (firstname.lastname@example.org), Senior GIS Analyst and developer of this website at the San Francisco Planning Department.
- For questions related to the Addresses please contact the Department of Technology (Jeff.Johnson@sfgov.org)
- If you are not sure who to contact then send your question to Mike Wynne (email@example.com), Senior GIS Analyst at the San Francisco Planning Department.